Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sneaky Peekies!

Been super busy with about 5 projects on the burner right now. All at varying levels of completion. Here's some peeks at what I've been working on!

My submission to Udon's Mega Man tribute book:



I'm actually not supposed to show this until the actual book comes out this summer. But I figure I can give you an itty bitty peek. My piece is of my fave Mega Man character, Tron Bonne on her Gustaff (robot) with some Servbots (those little Lego-man looking things) in a Big Daddy Roth-type style. Super hoping I get in the book. It's open to artists world wide, and to be included would be super awesome.

I'm also doing a promo piece for Enz's, a super neat rockabilly frock shop in the East Village. I love going there and the lady who runs it is frigging cool as hell. I've talked to her at a few different rockabilly and burlesque events and being a fan of my work, approached me for a new design for a postcard in my retro comic cover style to give out at the upcoming Magic convention in Las Vegas.




Also! Also! I will be featured at Baltimore's Chapter of Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School on Monday May 9th from 7-10pm at the Wind-Up Space for one of their first *ARTSTAR* sessions, where I will be selling my merch as well as modeling! VERY excited!! More info on this as we get closer to the actual date!

1 comment:

  1. You're submitting to the Udon Mega Man book? Cool. Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails