Thursday, February 17, 2011

I will be at MoCCA Fest this year!

Hey! Just wanted to drop a quick line that I'll be at MoCCA Festival, the annual comics convention put on by the Museum of Comic and Cartoon Art in NYC this year sharing a table with my friend Jared Fletcher of Studio Fantabulous!

Check out his webcomic Stranger Fictions!




MoCCA Fest Info:
April 9-10, 2011
at the 69th Regiment Armory
68 Lexington Avenue New York City


I'll have some new merch available, including my lipstick cases, some nifty glass jewelry and new prints! Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. You better have some cold drinks with you in there - the Armory building is hotter than the fires of Hell, Paigey. I know. I was at MoCCA last year and they've got no air conditioning.

    I'll just be going myself to network. Have fun and keep cool

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails