Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cowgirl Up

Sexy Cowgirl's done!



That's about it. Started to get working on my Michonne (from The Walking Dead) pinup. All the while also getting ready for my art show this week down in Baltimore at Saints & Sinners, which looks to be a blast! Always enjoy these get-togethers. It's such a perfect opportunity to see all my friends from back home, catch up and they can see what I've been up to (at least art-wise, which is pretty much all I do anyways) since usually every other time I'm back in Maryland for a weekend it's for a specific event or I'm only there to see my family. I'm trying to make a solo art show in Maryland an annual thing.

1 comment:

  1. im a new follower who draws as well...love your stuff :)

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails