Monday, September 9, 2013

Aftermath: Baltimore Comic Con 2013

 
Another Baltimore Comic Con in the books! This show marks my *6th* year as a working professional artist on the convention circuit. (Though it feels like SO MUCH LONGER- haha.) 
Baltimore Comic Con has always been a favorite show for me. It's my hometown show, so there's always a TON of people who come by my table. Baltimore has perhaps the most loyal fans of any show I've ever done. Plus I also get to see friends from so many different times from my life. By the end of the show my voice was ragged and my face hurt from smiling so much.  
Again I was set up with my BFF Fenny of Little Asian Sweatshop and we brought our newest partner-in-crime Maria Danalakis along as well.


I am SO GLAD to hear starting next year BCC will be a 3 day show! Set up early on Saturday mornings was one of my only gripes- it just sets you up to be frazzled and tired for the rest of the weekend.


Overall Baltimore (as always) was a very successful show and it was great to see so many friends and fans! 

Here's some video from the table on Saturday!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails