Saturday, January 5, 2013

Boot the Foot: April O'Neil


I was recently invited to take part in my art pals Beast Wreck and Skummie's new art blog Skumm Beast presents Boot the Foot, which has several artists interpreting their favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle characters in their own unique way. My first piece, of April O'Neil is up and you can check it out along with a small quesstionnare regarding my history with the beloved franchise.  

Check out the full entry HERE!
I highly suggest checking out all the cool artwork involved!!!

Here's some sketches of the other characters I'm working on for future entries, including:

Mondo Gecko!
My all-time favorite action figure.

Irma! (and eventually Vernon)
Cuz no one else wanted to draw them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails