Friday, September 17, 2010

Interview with John Wilcox

I've got a really awesome, very extensive interview over at John Wilcox's website Progsheet that took a few months of emails back and forth to properly compile. If you ever wanted to read me ramble -ALOT- check it out.
I talk about my artistic processes, how my brain works, when I met Adam Warren, why I'll never play derby and my time at Kubert School.

A few words with... Paigey!


(Click the pic or link)

Some snippets to whet your curiosity:

"Hell, I used to write what would be today's equivalent of 'Mary Sue' fanfiction in my junior high school diary where a character who was pretty much an idealized version of myself joined the X-Men and Wolverine was basically my character's on again/off again boyfriend. Ha ha, yeah, those books have LONG since been destroyed."

"Kind a like a punk rock Judy Carne from Laugh In. Needless to say, I got his attention."

"I am way too impatient for that, I want it to look awesome right out of the gate."

"My tools need to be rigid, especially under my 'death grip', as I call it."

(Ha ha, that one sounds dirty.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails