Thursday, July 1, 2010

Saints & Sinners Show in Baltimore on 8/6



Hey Maryland/DC fans!! I'll be returning to my home state for a solo art show at Saints & Sinners Tattoo on Friday August 6th from 6-9, then probably getting drunk somewhere in Fells Point with a bunch of friends I don't see enough!

I will have original art for sale! I will also have prints, artbooks, jewelry, magnets, buttons and coveted MISS MARY JANE toys available for purchase! Please come out and buy them! ^__^

In other news, been VERY busy lately. Summer in NYC has hit full-tilt. Schedules are being booked. I got shit planned for the rest of the year. In the next 5 months I'll be doing 2 art shows (NYC and Baltimore) and 4 conventions (SPXpo, Baltimore Comic Con, New York Comic Con and King Con Brooklyn). Thusly, commissions are closed until at least the end of the year. (I'll be making a few small exceptions, but otherwise, sorry.) I'll be focusing on more 'personal' work, including stuff I will have available for purchase as prints later on. I really want to get into more fan art type stuff, especially with so many of my favorite comic book titles becoming movies and tv shows. I've also got an idea for a pretty involved project that I want to start at the end of the year that if I'm able to pull off will be really, REALLY cool, and will involve alot of other awesome artists as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails