Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Miss Mary Jane Final Sculpt and some upcoming appearances!

Hey hey hey!!! For those who haven't seen her yet- the final sculpt of Miss Mary Jane is up on Patchtogether.com! She looks awesome! I can't wait to see her in person! And contrary to the picture, she *DOES* have her hoodie and it *IS* clear. Just finishing up final revisions on the paints and then I think we'll be good to go with the final unveiling!
You can still order her here at the PatchTogether site!


In other news, this weekend (Nov 7-8) is King Con in Brooklyn! I'll be there all day Saturday and Sunday, hocking my wares and chatting it up. If you're in the New York City area- come on out to the Brooklyn Lyceum in Park Slope! Tickets are only $7 a day or $10 for the weekend!
Also next week I will be attending the NYC Chapter of Drink & Draw Social Club's November session at Local 269 on Weds, November 11th. Me and a few or my artist friends will be kicking back with some beers and drawing some ridiculous shit.
I also put in my application for a half table at New York Comic Con 2010 yesterday. Applications opened at 12:00 noon, and I was on there at 12:01. They're doing at first-come, first-served for alot of the up-and-coming artists in artist alley, and they're apparently wanting to play up the diversity, so hopefully I'll get in there. I've got big plans if I'm accepted. ::fingers crossed::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails