Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Cake the Cat and Fionna the Human!

"It WAS a date! There was singing and junk!"
Scrambling to get some new art together for Baltimore Comic Con in a couple weeks! I'll be in Artist Alley with Little Asian Sweatshop and Maria Danalakis Art!

My *6th* year attending in Artist Alley!
 Did some more chibi-pairings that I use for mini prints and magnet sets! I managed to get the above Fionna and Cake from Adventure Time art to the printers in time for Baltimore Con, so I'll have 5"x7" mini prints of these two for the show! Also doing two more pairings- which I should have magnet sets of but unfortunately won't have prints in time, of Tex Avery's Red Hot and The Wolf, and of my absolute hero in life Pee-Wee Herman and Miss Yvonne, the Most Beautiful Woman in Puppetland!

"Oh Wolfie!"

SCREAM REAL LOUD!
 It is as I feared, though. I draw two Pee-Wee's Playhouse characters and now I want to draw EVERYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails