Thursday, May 30, 2013

HeroesCon 2013 prep!!


My first convention of 2013 is also my biggest- HeroesCon in Charlotte, NC is right around the corner and I'll be at Artist Alley tables 418-419 with Little Asian Sweatshop, Maria Danalakis, Phil Balsman and select works of Christy Sawyer. This will be my 3rd year attending Heroes and it's always an amazing time hanging out with friends I only get to see a scant few times a year. The low-key vibe of the show is a welcome alternative to the high-anxiety pace of bigger shows like San Diego and NYCC.  I'll have lots of new merch available!

LOOK for the NEW Paigey banner!!

Just a fraction of the magnet sets I'll have for sale!

Bracelets, stash tins, even KEYCHAINS!

Harley & Ivy and Bettie & Marilyn mini prints- $5 a set!

8.5x11 prints- $5 each!

Ballsy's classic monster mini prints! Set of 5 for $8!!

Plus TONS of original art for sale!

*Original* Poison Ivy inks! HAND-colored!

Miss Mary Jane inks, hand colored! 
Mondo Gecko! Hand colored and ready to frame!

Also new stuff from Little Asian Sweatshop!

*Knockout* pencil/makeup bags!

Starro hair flower!

Lady Blacula pencil/makeup bags!


VERY excited for the show this year! Hope to see you there!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails