Saturday, July 28, 2012

"Thanks For Your Support!" Pre-Order

Check it out, all! My 2nd artbook "Thanks For Your Support!" is almost out!
The cover!

Pre-order your copy TODAY for $25 (plus $6 shipping)!
I'll even throw in some free *mystery* gifts!






Preorders are closed!

But you can still order my book at my etsy store!




The first page!

It's a 6x9", 56-paged softcover with full color interiors, a foreword by my friend Kevin Slaughter and an index featuring notes on each piece! It's like a REAL BOOK! Includes my famous pinups, flyers and fanart. Picking up right where my first volume, The Art of Paigey left off- it is basically a continuation of the 'Greatest Hits' album of Paigey artwork.


Want a sneak peek?


Created with cinemagr.am


Comes signed- if you want me to make it out to anyone in particular let me know!

***Also! If you place your order before Friday September 7th, you will get a FREE copy of my I (heart) Baltimore mini-print set! A $10 value!***




Will you be in Baltimore for Baltimore Comic Con September 8-9th? If so I'm having a solo art show
upstairs at the Ottobar on Friday September 7th from 9pm-1am to celebrate the release of "Thanks For Your Support!" and to kick off my *5th* year of professionally selling at Baltimore Comic Con (which I will be working Saturday the 8th and Sunday the 9th!) Lots of books, original pieces, and merch (including flowers by Little Asian Sweatshop) will be on sale, as well as fun stuff like a photo booth and a raffle to win a Miss Mary Jane figure!
Facebook event page here!

Kevin Slaughter thinks you should pre-order too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails