Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Art Show: Beautiful Women: An Interpretation of Beauty

On Sunday August 9th me and Phil made the hot and humid trek out to Hoboken, NJ to Paul Vincent Studios to see the show Beautiful Women: An Interpretation of Beauty, which I had 4 pieces in. My friend Lau was nice enough to give me the hot tip on the group show going on, and I was able to just slide in before the deadline.The space is really cool, it's in a group of warehouses that are rented out to various creatives. You could hear bands practicing in the adjoining spaces outside.



The four pieces I had up were Bettie, Miss Mary Jane, OMGWTFBurlyQ and Swing Shift Cinderella.



Unfortunately it was SO DAMN HOT and about to storm that we could only stay for about 2 hours, but I hope to work with Paul Vincent Studios again, they were super nice and very professional. And had Magic Cookie Bars. Om nom nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails