Monday, November 15, 2010

It's Cramp-us!!!

Live in NYC? Like The Cramps? Down with Krampus? Dig the ta-ta's? Come out to Cramp-Us on Dec 5th!



Facebook event page here!!

Did up a quick flyer for my sword-swallowing friend The Lady Aye for a burlesque show she's producing called Cramp-Us, which is a glorious marrage of The Cramps, Krampus and burlesque. This is the 3rd installment of this show, I saw the first one last December at the old Slipper Room, then missed the 2nd one that also featured my art on the flyer due to it being all the way down in Coney on Thursday. But THIS time it's in Manhattan on a Sunday and I am SO not gonna miss it!! So excited to get to do another flyer, I really do love doing promo for shows I can really get behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails